Selling Saturdays:Blue Chips Sales Tips from College Football
This marketing-and-sales book teaches crucial business lessons by using fascinating, behind-the-scenes stories from college football recruiting, the high-stakes and brutally competitive sales process that matches talented young athletes with big-time college football powerhouses. After all, college football recruiting is marketing in its purest form. Award-winning author Jeff Beals interviewed several Hall-of-Fame, championship coaches and discovered their shocking secrets of success. You will learn:
The poignant, human interest stories in Selling Saturdays are downright mind-boggling. This just might be the most entertaining sales book ever published. Learn to be a better marketer and salesperson while being thoroughly entertained by never-before-told tales from one of America's most popular and beloved spectator sports.
- How the gridiron's greatest salespersons build relationships, close deals and beat the competition
- How to build a brand people want to buy
- Sales strategy and management
- Prospecting and qualifying
- Marketing communication and sales presentations
- How to indentify influencers
- How to create champions who will constantly send you referrals
- How to build trusting relationships with clients
- Overcoming objections and closing deals
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog